The ones you say you'll use at their wedding? I thought of one better than their wedding... How 'bout long before they find the love of their life post those pictures on your blog or your facebook... then all the world will see. Am I just evil?
Yes, really I am. But that's another story.
If you know me very well at all you know I'm attached to my kids. When I was a mommy for the first time I spent much time holding L - when I wasn't working. I sure missed him... Then I wanted to take him every where and was moderately insulted when someone told me we couldn't bring him! How dare them.... We're a family now... but I must now record that I carried him in a sling until he was nearly 4 and he weighed 40 pounds! I do not regret a moment of that bonding with him. It's not for everyone but it sure gave me a way to connect with him and still get something done.
Recently a friend shared with another friend that I had made her sling. I received a call asking if I still made slings. I hadn't made any in a little while, but they aren't difficult - I've made many many versions of my sling, but I love the simplicity of what I make now. Since there's always the question about whether or not the sling will hold the baby I did a test. I found a willing participant who shall remain nameless (they all do on my blog...!) who weighs more than 60 and less than 80 pounds. Lo and behold, it held. Now. I can't decide if I should post the picture of this willing participant and the lovely new sling.
Will you help me decide?
Speaking of candid pictures. Anyone have a picture of Kelly in the outfit she got on sale?
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course you should post the picture! I just recently told Tracy about you making your slings. I don't know if she still wants one. Didn't think about it at the party.
Post a Comment