Monday, October 27, 2008
Did I tell you how glad I am to have my M?
I didn't? Well, let me tell you. We celebrated his day this weekend. We have trained him and talked to him about proper birthday etiquette over the years. With firm words from MM we went boldly forward with our plans at G&Ps house. From beginning to end I was sincerely pleased with M. When I thought for sure that he'd fall apart because he didn't get a slough of pirates off his cake, he carefully handed out one to each guest (including his girl cousins!). There wasn't question that he wouldn't get them all. He knew they were for his friends. I thought for sure that he'd fight over his new toys and insist on opening them all just to loose the parts - no argument. Let's play, ARGH! I have had some fun at such events in the past, but this one goes down in the books as one I'd like to repeat! It seemed every time I turned around expecting disaster or at least uncontrolled chaos, I found my DS playing joyfully with all his friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, KKK, they do grow up...eventually!
My Ark had a great time at the party. Fortunately, he doesn't know that I forgot to buy him the pirates when I went to Party City this week.
Post a Comment